Thursday 25 January 2018

ALDI cosmetics and household products - new Cruelty Free International certification!

Good news - ALDI have now received the Leaping Bunny certification from Cruelty Free International for their own brand cosmetics range.  They received certification for their own line of household products back in July last year, so it's great that they have now been able to make the step of having their cosmetics range certified. 

This is especially good for those, like myself, who live in smaller towns where there is not such great access to cruelty free brands and products.  I'm quite happy to shop online, but I do like to go and buy things in person now and again as well.  I haven't had a chance to check out the ALDI ranges yet, but I'm taking a guess that they are also budget-friendly. 

You can check out other Leaping Bunny certified companies and products here at the Cruelty Free International website. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS