Wednesday 26 April 2017

Charity shop mini haul - Coca Cola glasses



Day 2, Post 2 - I'd seen these little Coca Cola glasses before in a charity shop, but when I went back for them, they'd gone.  This was part of my policy of walking away and thinking about a purchase before buying - yes, even from charity shops.  But somebody else nabbed them whilst I was thinking, so I ended up saving my money on that occasion.  So when I spotted these two, a week or two ago, I snapped them up.  (They came from the Mind shop, which is a mental illness charity.) They're lovely to use, they feel nice and weighty in the hand, and I like the retro look.
They were each a different price - apparently, the purple colour is more sought after. Fair enough.  I see it as £3 for two, which is bargain enough for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS