Tuesday 19 December 2017

Happy Christmas!!


Just a quick post to say Happy Christmas to all my lovely readers!!  And thank you also to everybody who has commented, it is always appreciated!

So I'm signing off for a bit now - I'll be spending a week over Christmas with my parents & my brother and his family, and then New Year with my partner and some old friends.  There'll be a fair bit of travel, but I'll have my trusty Round In Spirals notebook to hand so I can get busy with my blogging plans for 2018.

Coming up will be:
  • some serious decluttering - I've been at it for a couple of years now, but I'm ready for a big push in the New Year.
  • meal-planning - I really want to feature food more on the blog.
  • no-spend days, weeks, even months if possible - I need to rein it in a bit...having said that, there will almost certainly be...
  • more charity shop finds, and
  • as much sustainable/ethical living as I can fit into the coming year. 
See you very soon!

Much love,

Elaine xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS