Monday 1 May 2017

Further charity shop haul

Do two items count as a haul?  I don't know, but I was really pleased with these little items.  Both came from the Salvation Army shop, which still keeps its prices (mostly) pretty low. 



The little notebook cost 29p, and it's just so pretty, with the printed pages.  The soap was 99p, which was great considering that Neal's Yard soaps are normally more like £5 each.  This particular scent, Geranium and Orange, has been discontinued, and it has always been a favourite of mine, so I was chuffed when I spotted it. 

So a total spend of £1.28, which made me disproportionately happy with my mini haul...!

(Note to self - do not start out on a 7 posts in 7 days attempt when there is a bank holiday complete with visiting relatives taking up a big proportion on those 7 days - duh...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS