Wednesday 3 September 2014

Zero Waste Week - Day 3

Oh dear.  Complete fail.  You ask yourself, how hard can it be to make your own lunch every day for a week.  Seriously, you say, how hard can it possibly be?  Not possible at all, it appears.  My big mistake was planning to come home for something to eat at lunchtime.  That didn't happen, and there isn't even a good story behind it.  I just ended up working through lunch and never had a chance to get home.  So I got a sandwich in town, which, in my defence, did not come in plastic - just a brown paper bag - so it could have been worse. 

Of course, tomorrow is another day, and I'm going to aim for: mixed together rice and lentils, and an egg. And some dressing. (I wish myself luck...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS